1. Why are so many politicos jumping on U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley for firing off some testy Tweets on health care reform over the weekend? We media types complain incessantly about prepackaged pols who spew talking points, then one shoots off what he really thinks and we scoff. I say keep your Twitter set on shock, senator.
2. Why, suddenly, is all of my spam in Russian?
3. Why, after all we went through last year, are there still people who complain about weather warnings that interrupt TV programs?
4. Why won’t my kids fully embrace the old-school, corn-syrupy goodness of Fla-Vor-Ice, especially now that I have a box of 200 in my deep freeze?
5. Why, now that the sun is out, am I still sitting at my desk?