…good ideas, of course. Hey, what were you thinking?
1. Snoomba — Robotic snowblower cleans your driveway and sidewalks while you stand inside, looking out the window at the splendor of winter, sipping an Irish coffee. I feel warm just thinking about it.
2. Poogle Maps — Handy site that would allow parents to pinpoint the coordinates of the nearest non-scary public restroom when the words, “I have to go potty,” are heard from the backseat.
3. Fritter — What are you eating?
4. Pester — Analog social networking. Take a stack of Post-It notes, walk up to people, write a short note and stick it to them. Wait for a reply.
5. Dither — What are you waiting for?